American Flag Cake
Prep Time 20
Cook Time 0
- 1 pkg (plus necessary ingredients) Butter Recipe Yellow Cake Mix
- 18 oz Light Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 box Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 lb sliced Strawberries
- 1 cup (about 36) blueberries
- Prepare cake in a rectangular cake pan, according to the directions on box. Allow to cool completely. If desired, transfer to serving plate.
- In a medium bowl, beat together yogurt and pudding mix until blended. Spoon evenly over the cake.
- To assemble: In the top left corner of the cake, arrange blueberries in 6 rows of 6, leaving a small space between each column.
- Arrange the strawberries in rows to create the red stripes, leaving a small space between each row.