Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 30-35
- 2 peeled, cored, and cut into wedges Golden Delicious Apples
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
NotesServe with a side of World's Fair? Caramel Topping for dipping if desired.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon together.
- Unroll the crescent dough to separate the triangles. Cut each in half length-way to have 16 triangular strips.
- Place an apple in each wedge and roll up.
- Place rolls on baking dish, and drizzle with melted butter, then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mix. Pour orange juice into baking dish but not over the rolls.
- Bake for 30-35 mins until rolls are golden brown.