Baked Apple Slices
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 20
- 2 Granny Smith Apples
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 1/2 Tbsp White Sugar
- 1 Pinch Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice apples and spread evenly onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Whisk the water and cornstarch together in a small bowl; pour the mixture over the apple slices and gently stir all contents together until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon over the apple slices.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the apples are tender. Serve warm over World?s Fair vanilla ice cream!