Prep Time 5-10
Cook Time 40
- 2 1/3 sticks butter
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 4 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Iodized Salt
- 4 tbsp 2% Milk
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
NotesServe warm with a scoop of World?s Fair vanilla ice cream.
- Preheat the oven to 375?Fahrenheit. Lightly grease the pan with butter.
- Mix flour and baking powder together, adding in salt and mixing well. Beat well to mix butter and sugar until well-combined.
- Add in the first egg. Beat well after each addition of eggs until creamy. Add in vanilla and mix well.
- Fold the flour into the mixture and mix well. Finally, add in the milk.
- Pour the mixture into the greased baking pan. Shake it lightly to distribute cake mixture evenly.
- Bake until golden brown and cook for about 40 minutes.
- Remove cake from the oven and let cool on the wire rack for 5 minutes.