Prep Time 1 hour
Cook Time 1 hour
- 1 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 Grade A Large Eggs
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Iodized Salt
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 cups Carrots (grated)
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts (chopped)
Notes<b>Top with Cream Cheese Frosting:</b>
Mix 1/2 Cup Butter (at room temperature); 8oz of Cream Cheese (at room temperature); 3 Cups of Powdered Sugar; and 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract. Carefully stir ingredients together. Too runny? Add more powdered sugar. Store in the fridge.
When cake is completely cooled, top with frosting.
- Preheat oven to
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together.
- Add eggs and cooking oil, blend well.
- Add carrots and nuts. Pour mixture into a well greased and floured bread pan.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. Check with toothpick.