Coconut Orange Macaroons
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 20
- 1 pkg Fancy Flake Coconut
- 6 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Iodized Salt
- 2 tbsp Orange Zest
- 4 Eggzactly Egg Whites
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
NotesOnce macaroons are cool, melt 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips and dip each macaroon halfway, let excess chocolate drip off, and place on wax paper to set.
- Preheat oven to 325?F. Lightly grease and flour baking sheets.
- In a large bowl, combine coconut flakes, sugar, flour and salt. Add orange zest and stir until evenly distributed. Add egg whites and vanilla extract, and gently mix until well-blended.
- Using a tablespoon to measure equal-sized portions, drop dough 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until the cookies develop golden brown edges. Cool immediately on wire racks.