Dangerous Chocolate Cake in a Mug
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
- 1 Grade A Large Eggs
- 3 Tbsp 2% Milk
- 1 Microwave safe mug
- 4 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp Premium Baking Cocoa
- 3 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 dribble Imitation Vanilla
- 3 Tbsp Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
NotesI really like chocolate so I tried this for the fun of it, and it really works. You'll love it. It's also really easy for the kids to make.
- Mix flour, cocoa, sugar, egg, milk, oil, vanilla and chocolate chips together.
- Pour all into coffee mug and put in microwave for 3 to 4 min. It will rise to top of cup, but will not flow over.
- Take out of microwave and top with icing, ice cream, whipped topping or even with fresh fruit.