Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
- 1 pkg Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 can Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 can Crushed Pineapple
- 1 cup Margarine Quarters
NotesI wanted to cook an easy and quick dessert for my family, so I used this recipe and called it Dump Camp because you just dump everything in the pan and cook it.
- You need at least a 9 X 13 pan.
- Layer the pineapples in first, then the cherry pie filling.
- Put 1 box of yellow cake mix on top.
- Cut up 2 sticks of margarine and layer on top.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 1 hour.