Gooey Blondie Cake
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Imitation Vanilla
- 1 tsp Iodized Salt
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Grease an 8x8 pan, and preheat oven to 350 F.
- Melt stick of butter in a microwave. Mix the melted butter with brown sugar with a beater until smooth.
- Slowly beat in the egg, followed by the vanilla.
- Add a pinch of salt. Finally, stir in the cup of flour along with any additions like chocolate chips or nuts (your preference).
- Use a spatula to spread the mixture into greased pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. (It is ok if the middle is still a little bit gooey). Let pan cool for a couple minutes. Slice into squares and serve!