Peanut Butter Cookies
Prep Time 75
Cook Time 8
- 1 (14 oz) can Condensed Milk
- 1 1/4 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Biscuit & Baking Mix
- Beat the ingredients in a large bowl until well-combined.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, or until dough is firm.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls, then roll them in sugar. Place cookies 2 inches apart on un-greased baking sheets. Flatten with fork to create a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes. Cool on wire racks.