Peanut Butter Fudge
Prep Time 5-10
Cook Time 5
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 (16 oz) jar Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 (7.5 oz) jar Kraft Marshmallow Creme
- Coat a 9 x 13 cake pan with cooking spray. Combine sugar, milk, and butter into the pan. Mix well, stirring over medium heat.
- Bring to a full boil, then continue to stir for 4 minutes.
- Remove from stove and mix in peanut butter, vanilla and marshmallow cream.
- Make sure mixture is spread evenly in pan, before placing in fridge to chill.
- Chill fudge until firm.