Prep Time 15
Cook Time 12
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tsp Iodized Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (7 full cracker sheets)
- 1 1/3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Imitation Vanilla
- 1 Grade A Large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a cookie sheet.
- Prepare the graham cracker crumbs by breaking the graham crackers into smaller pieces. Place those pieces in a large, heavy-duty resealable bag. Make sure to leave a small opening at the seal to allow air to escape. Roll a rolling pin over the plasti
- c bag with light pressure. Continue rolling until the graham crackers are in crumbs.
- Add the fine crumbs into a bowl and whisk them together with flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream the softened butter, brown sugar and sugar in a mixer for about 3 minutes or until it appears light and fluffy.
- Add in the egg and vanilla and beat for an additional 2 minutes.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix well on a low speed until it forms dough. Add the chocolate chips and marshmallows and stir.
- Scoop spoonfuls of the dough onto the greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.