1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla extract. Fold in flour until just blended.
4. Spread batter into prepared pan. Spoon fresh cherries into batter.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool, then dust with confectioners' sugar.
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.