1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. VERY lightly toast the bagels until they are just barely beginning to crisp.
3. Arrange bagel halves, cut side up, on a cookie sheet lined with foil. Spread 3-4 Tbsp of the pasta sauce on each bagel half.
4. Place pepperoni strips on top of the sauce. Top each bagel with 1 slice of cheese.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.
Mix it up with different cheeses, like Cheddar, Pepper Jack or Swiss.
The Ferrato’s sauce has a lot of flavor, but feel free to spice it up with your favorite pizza flavorings, like garlic salt, red pepper flakes or oregano.
Thanks to JB411 from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.