1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Stir the sugar cookie mix, butter, flour and egg in a medium bowl until the dough forms.
3. Lightly flour a surface and roll the dough until 1/8-inch thick. Use a 3-inch egg-shaped cookie cutter to cut-out eggs. Place the cut-out eggs on an un-greased cookie sheet.
4. Bake the cookies from 7 to 9 minutes or until golden brown. Remove the cookies from the oven and place on cooling racks. Allow the cookies to cool completely for 15 minutes.
5. Frost and decorate with designs of your choice!
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.