1. Break eggs into a bowl.
2. Add milk or half n half and mayonnaise and whisk vigorously until very well mixed.
3. Melt butter until bubbling in non-stick skillet over medium-low heat.
4. Pour in egg mixture and stir gently and continuously until eggs are lightly set and slightly moist, approximately 4 minutes. Be careful not to overcook - any browning is a sign that the eggs will be burnt and dry.
5. Remove nearly done eggs to a warmed plate and allow to rest for 1 minute. They will finish cooking on their own.
6. Season to taste with salt, pepper, hot sauce. And dig in!
This recipe makes a perfect base for your creativity. Use diced pepper, ham, spinach, herbs or grated cheese - simply fold your favorite flavors into the eggs 1 minute before you remove them from the heat.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.