1. Mix the batter per the instructions on the cake mix box.
2. Divide the mix into three separate bowls. Add red food coloring to one of the bowls, add blue food coloring to another bowl, and leave the third bowl as-is.
3. Mix food coloring in bowls to achieve an even color.
4. Add cupcake liners to a muffin tin, and pour a small amount of red batter, then the white batter, and top it off with the blue batter to achieve a layered look.
5. Bake according to the package directions, then remove from oven when finished baking. Let cool for 10-15 minutes, then top with frosting and sprinkles!
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.