1. Cut one half of the cucumber into a small dice (1/2- or ¼-inch) and place into a medium bowl.
2. Roughly chop the other half of the cucumber and place into a separate medium bowl.
3. Repeat this half-and-half preparation with the bell peppers and onion. All small-diced veggies can go into one bowl, and all roughly chopped veggies can go into a large bowl for easier clean-up.
4. In a blender or food processor, mix the tomato, roughly chopped vegetables, garlic, salt and pepper, hot sauce, olive oil and vinegar. Puree mixture until fairly smooth.
5. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the remaining (small-diced) vegetables. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to let flavors develop.
6. Garnish with avocado slices and croutons and serve.
Instead of croutons, serve this gazpacho with big chunks of Baked Fresh French bread so you can soak up all the delicious juices!
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.