1. Grease an 8×8 pan, and preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Melt stick of butter in a microwave. Mix the melted butter with brown sugar with a beater until smooth.
3. Slowly beat in the egg, followed by the vanilla.
4. Add a pinch of salt. Finally, stir in the cup of flour along with any additions like chocolate chips or nuts (your preference).
5. Use a spatula to spread the mixture into greased pan.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes. (It is ok if the middle is still a little bit gooey). Let pan cool for a couple minutes. Slice into squares and serve!
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.