1. Allow potatoes to thaw.
2. Blend soup, cheese, yogurt and sour cream in large bowl.
3. Saute chopped onions in 1/2 cup melted butter for 7 minutes over medium heat. Combine onions with soup mixture and thawed potatoes. Stir to coat potatoes evenly.
4. Spray 9x13 glass casserole dish with vegetable oil spray. Spoon potato mixture into glass casserole.
5. Stir the other 1/2 cup melted butter and bread crumbs together in a separate bowl. Distribute these crumbs over the top of the potato mixture.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 425 degrees for 30 minutes. Then cover dish with foil and continue cooking for 30 more minutes.
No notes available at this time.