A hearty dinner made with just 3 ingredients!
1. Prepare stuffing mix on the stovetop according to the instructions on the box. Pre-heat oven to 350ºF.
2. Spoon the stuffing into a buttered 8x8 baking dish. Place uncooked chicken breasts on top of the stuffing, spacing evenly.
3. Spoon the can of cream of mushroom soup over top of the chicken, spreading it around with a spoon for even distribution.
4. Bake at 350ºF for 35-40 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink in the middle and the juices run clear.
5. Serve along side your favorite veggies.
Recipe variation: Use cream of chicken condensed soup instead of cream of mushroom.
Thanks to Jen411 from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.