1. Preheat oven per biscuit can directions.
2. Roll each individual biscuit out to approximately 3-4 inches round. Place each rolled biscuit on a large baking sheet and cook per package directions.
3. Set oven to 400 degrees. Allow biscuits to cool slightly.
4. Top each biscuit with cream cheese, chopped broccoli, tomato, and chicken. If desired, sprinkle with dried oregano to taste. Cover each biscuit with mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
No notes available at this time.