1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a 9x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl mix together the following: flour, sugar and salt. Add in egg yolks and butter and beat until thoroughly combined to create dough.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together applesauce and cinnamon.
4. Place half of the dough in prepared baking dish and press down to form a dough crust.
5. Layer applesauce mixture on top of the pressed dough. Add the remaining dough on top.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.