1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9-inch round baking dish/cake pan (you can line a cookie sheet with foil, if necessary).
2. Combine the following ingredients: flour (reserving 1 tablespoon), sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and raisins.
3. In separate bowl, mix eggs, buttermilk and sour cream. Stir the wet ingredient mixture into dry mixture until flour is moistened.
4. Mix the dough by kneading in bowl about 10 to 15 strokes until dough is sticky. Place in the prepared pan or cookie sheet and pat down.
5. Cut a 3/4-inch deep cross slit in the top of the dough. Use the remaining flour to dust over the top.
6. Bake for 65 to 75 minutes. Let cool by placing on a wire rack.
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.