1. Spray a nonstick frying pan with reduced-calorie vegetable cooking spray.
2. Heat to medium temperature: add chicken and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon Marcum pepper. Cook, turning about 15 minutes or until brown all both sides.
3. Reduce temperature to low, add garlic and continue cooking until fork can be inserted in chicken easily, about 5 minutes more.
4. Remove chicken to warm plate, leaving garlic in the pan. Add Kaskey's chicken broth and wine.
5. Over high temperature, bring to a boil about 5 minutes, reduce temperature to low. Mix flour with skim milk and slowly add mixture to pan liquids. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook, stirring until thickened, about 2 minutes.
6. Return chicken to pan and sprinkle with chives. Spoon sauce over chicken, simmer to heat chicken through, about 5 minutes more. Serve with rice.
No notes available at this time.