1. Layer graham cracker squares in the bottom of a 9”x13” casserole dish or round casserole pan, so the bottom is completely covered.
2. Crush remaining graham crackers by hand or in a blender to create graham cracker crumbs. Set all of this aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and whipped topping with an electric mixer, or whisk vigorously, until completely incorporated.
4. Pour most of the whipped mixture onto the graham cracker crust, reserving about ½ cup. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs around the edges of the filling, then add the remaining whipped mixture to the top. Freeze for 2-3 hours or until filling is firm.
5. To serve, pour the cherry pie filling (as much as desired — you might not use the whole can) on top of the whipped cream mixture. You can do this piece by piece, or over top of the entire dish.
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to JB411 from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.