1. Wash potatoes, poke each with a fork and place into a 400 ° F oven for about 45 minutes or until cooked through.
2. Meanwhile in a small skillet, brown diced Farmington bacon over medium heat until it starts to become crisp.
3. Drain cooked bacon on paper towels until needed.
4. When potatoes are done, carefully peel the skin off while hot. Mash with a potato masher.
5. Fold the remaining ingredients into the potatoes, taking care not to over mix. Serve and Enjoy!
Bacon is most easy to dice when slightly frozen.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.