Refried Bean Roll-ups
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
- 4 tortillas Flour Tortillas
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cups Chopped Spinach
- 1 can Refried Beans
- 1/4 cup Celery Stalk (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Broccoli (chopped)
- 1 cup Carrots (grated)
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 dash Garlic Salt
- Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise. Stir in chopped spinach.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on tortillas to the edges.
- Spread refried beans over cream cheese mixture.
- Combine the celery, broccoli, tomatoes and carrots and sprinkle over the beans.
- Lightly sprinkle with garlic powder or garlic salt.
- Tightly roll up the tortillas and chill for 30 minutes.
- Slice into 1 inch pieces an serve.