Apple Spice Glazed Ham
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time Varies
- 1 Sugardale semi-boneless ham
- 1 jar (10 oz) apple jelly
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp. apple pie spice
NotesThis glazed ham recipe is one of my family's favorites. I wanted to try a new baked ham recipe, so I came up with this version and they love it. Apple spice glazed ham makes the perfect main dish when you're preparing food for a big family or holiday meal. (And it's so good, it could even be your Christmas or Easter ham!) The apple spice glaze takes just a few minutes to make, so you can be free to make side dishes or desserts while the ham bakes.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Lightly score the surface of the ham, place it in a roasting pan and cover with aluminum foil. Bake the ham for 10-15 minutes per pound, or until its internal temperature reaches 130 degrees F.
- While the ham is baking, combine the jelly, lemon juice and apple pie spice in a small saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, until the jelly melts and the glaze is smooth.
- Uncover the pan and spoon the apple spice glaze over the ham during the last 30 minutes of baking. Allow the apple spice glazed ham to rest for a few minutes before slicing.