Baked Chicken with Peaches
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 30
- 8 Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 4 Peeled, Pitted and Sliced Fresh Peaches
- 1/8 Tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1/8 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tbs. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Meanwhile, spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Take peach slices and place them over the chicken, and sprinkle the remaining brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon and lemon juice on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, basting often with juices, until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.