Bubba Cola Chicken
Prep Time 5
Cook Time 50
- 2 Lbs Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Cup Bubba Cola
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a 9x13 baking dish, place the chicken pieces and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and cola. Then, pour mixture over the chicken in the baking dish. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.