Prep Time 15 Minutes
Cook Time 10 Minutes
- 1 lbs chicken fillets
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed into fine crumbs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Iodized Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
NotesServe with honey mustard, ranch, marinara sauce or other favorite dip!
- Mix buttermilk, salt, pepper and paprika in a small bowl.
- Marinate chicken fillets in mixture for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix crushed corn flakes and panko together on a plate, season with salt & pepper.
- Place one or two pieces of chicken at a time on plate, thoroughly coating each piece in crumb. Place coated chicken fillets on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, turning pieces once during baking.