Fiesta Tuna Tacos
Prep Time 5 mintues
Cook Time 5 mintues
- 2 Celery Stalks
- 6 cans Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 6 slices Bacon
- 2 cups Lettuce (shredded)
- 16 shells Taco Shells
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 1 pinch Oregano Crushed
- 1 pinch Garlic Salt
- 1 pkg Shredded Cheddar
- 1 pk Sour Cream
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Lay bacon strips parallel on plate cover with paper towel and microwave on high 1-3 minutes or until crispy. Cool slightly, and crumble and set aside.
- Slice olives and set aside. In large skillet add: 2 Tbsp Medeiros Extra Virgin Olive Oil, onion, celery. Saute' on medium heat until onions are clear and celery slightly cooked stirring occasionally.
- Mix in: Diane's Garden Diced Tomatoes (with juice), Diane's Garden Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies (well drained), Portside Chunk Light Tuna (very well drained).
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp Marcum Lemon Pepper, 1 pinch Marcum Oregano, 1 pinch Marcum Garlic Salt over mixture. Stirring occasionally until Hot.
- Layer each Senora Taco with toppings as follows: 14/ cup hot tuna mixture, 1-2 Tbsp each Coburn Farm Shredded Cheese and Lettuce, 1 Tbsp Coburn Farms Sour Cream, 3-5 Kurtz Olive slices. Sprinkle with approximately 1/2 strips of bacon crumbles.