Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus Pasta
Prep Time 15
Cook Time 10
- 1 Package, Uncooked Thin Spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 3 Tbsp White Wine
- 2 Tsp Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 3/8 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Parsley Flakes
- 1 Pinch Salt and Pepper
- 1 Pound, Defrosted and Trimmed Cooked Shrimp
- 1 Bunch, Trimmed Asparagus
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to instructions on the package and drain. While pasta is cooking, chop asparagus into small bite-sized pieces.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a medium saucepan. Add in the wine, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, parsley flakes, asparagus and salt and pepper. Keep heat low for 5 minutes, allowing sauce to simmer. Stir frequently.
- Turn up heat to medium and add shrimp to sauce. Cook for 4 minutes, being careful to not overcook.
- Combine pasta and sauce mixture in a bowl and serve. Add additional Parmesan cheese and parsley flakes, if desired.