Grilled Pork Chops with Cilantro and Lime Vinaigrette
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 5-6
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1/4 tsp Hot Red-Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Iodized Salt
- 2 tbsp Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- 6 Pork Chops, 1/2 inch thick
- In a small bowl, whisk lime juice, cumin, garlic, red-pepper flakes, and 1/4 teaspoon salt, then add oil in a slow stream, whisking well. Whisk in cilantro. Refrigerate.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Season pork with salt and pepper. Oil grill rack, then grill pork chops, covered, turning over once, until just cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes total.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over pork chops, and serve.