Honey Grilled Shrimp
Prep Time 6-8
Cook Time 6
- 8 oz (1/2 a bottle) Italian Dressing
- 1 cup Honey
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 bag Port Side Frozen Jumbo Shrimp, thawed
- 8 wooden or metal skewers
- Combine the salad dressing, apple cider vinegar, honey and garlic powder in a small mixing bowl. Set aside 1/2 cup of mixture.
- Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag and add thawed shrimp. Seal bag, and refrigerate several hours or overnight to marinate. Refrigerate reserved marinade for basting.
- When ready to cook, drain and discard marinade. Thread shrimp onto eight metal or soaked wooden skewers. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Baste with reserved marinade. Serve on a bed of brown rice and enjoy!