Prep Time 5
Cook Time 35
- 2 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Medium Salsa
- 4 tsp Taco Mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and pour salsa over the entire dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25-35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked thoroughly, and the juices run clear.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheese, and continue baking for an additional 3-5 minutes. Remove from oven, and top with sour cream if desired.