Prep Time 10
Cook Time 5
- 1 pkg. of thawed Jumbo Shrimp
- 4 Flour Tortillas
- 1 pkg. Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes with Chilies
- 2 Cups Shredded Lettuce
- 1 Chopped Yellow Onions
- 1 Limes
- Salt and Pepper, To taste
- Metal or Bamboo Skewers
- In medium bowl, combine shrimp, taco seasoning mix and 2 tablespoons of lime juice; toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Take the skewers and thread 4 shrimp per skewer.
- Heat a grill on medium heat. Place the shrimp skewers on the grill and cook until nicely charred, 1 or 2 minutes. Remove from the grill and set on a large platter.
- To assemble, place a skewer of shrimp on a tortilla and remove the skewer to leave the shrimp lined up in a row. Top with shredded lettuce, chopped onion and diced tomatoes with chilies.