Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken
Prep Time 10
Cook Time 480
- 2 Lbs thawed Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 Cans, Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can, Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 Pkg Frozen Broccoli
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 (16oz) Pkg Spaghetti
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Place thawed boneless chicken breasts in a crock-pot.
- In a small bowl, combine cream of chicken soup, cheddar cheese soup, and garlic powder. Stir until evenly mixed.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken. Pour entire bag of frozen broccoli into the crock-pot as well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken is tender.
- Prior to serving the contents in the crock-pot, cook spaghetti according to the directions on the box. Drain spaghetti in a colander, and place pasta on a serving dish. Ladle the creamy chicken mixture over the spaghetti.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and enjoy!