1. Preheat the oven to 450°.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir together with a whisk to mix.
3. Cut the chilled butter into the flour with a pastry blender or fork until it resembles a coarse meal.
4. Stir in the buttermilk and 4 tablespoons of maple syrup.
5. Mix in the Sugardale Ready Bacon.
6. On a floured surface, gather the dough into a ball and press down with your hands until the dough is 1/2-inch thick.
7. Cut round biscuits out of the dough with a biscuit cutter or a small cup, about 2" diameter.
8. Transfer the round biscuits to a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
9. Brush the tops of the biscuits with the melted butter and top with cinnamon sugar.
10. Bake 12-14 minutes until golden brown.
11. Remove the biscuits from the oven, drizzle the remaining 1/4 cup of maple syrup over the tops of the biscuits then place back in the oven for an additional 1-2 minutes. Serve warm.
No notes available at this time.