1. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
2. After melting the butter, whisk in the flour and garlic powder until blended.
3. Whisk in the milk and chicken broth. Continue to heat the mixture until it thickens and starts to bubble. After about 2 minutes, reduce the heat to low.
4. Gradually add the cheese, stirring until it is melted. After the cheese is melted, stir in the salsa.
5. Transfer the sauce to a fondue pot or heavy-bottom saucepan and set the flame to low to keep it warm. As necessary, add chicken broth a little at a time to achieve the consistency you desire.
Suggested dippers: Baked Fresh™ French Bread, celery and carrot sticks, Señora Verde® White Corn Chips, soft pretzels, etc.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.