1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray a mini-muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Press slices of Sugardale Deli Thin lunch meat into muffin cups.
4. In a small mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients and then pour into muffin cups lined with lunch meat. Fill almost to the top. If desired, sprinkle extra cheddar cheese on top before baking.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes until egg mixture sets up and is firm. Allow to cool a moment before consumin.
Tip: For a different taste, try using Sugardale pepperoni to form cups for the quiche. Use 3 slices per cup.