1. Preheat toaster oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Lay 1/2 of the graham crackers on a cookie sheet. Spread each with 1 teaspoon peanut butter.
3. Top with a square of chocolate to cover. Slice marshmallows in half, and place 1/2 a marshmallow on top of each graham cracker.
4. Bake until the marshmallows are puffed and golden brown, about 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and top with the remaining graham crackers, pressing slightly to make a sandwich. Serve immediately, while still warm.
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.