1. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Grease an 8 inch square baking pan.
3. Combine 2 tbsp. of water and chocolate in medium bowl. Microwave on medium for 2 minutes; stir until smooth. Mix in pumpkin puree.
4. Using an electrical mixer, beat sugars, eggs, vanilla and salt on high speed for 2 minutes.
5. Once it is a thick, blend in pumpkin mixture on low.
6. Stir in cocoa and flour until blended thoroughly.
7. Pour batter into baking ban. Bake for 30 minutes.
Cool on rack for 1 hour before serving.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.