Pair with vanilla ice cream for the perfect holiday dessert!
1. Mix margarine, brown sugar and sugar together in very large bowl until creamy.
2. Stir in vanilla, egg and pumpkin to this creamy mixture. Sift in (gradually) 4 cups flour, 2 tsp. baking soda, 2 tsp. Cinnamon, and 1 tsp. salt.
3. Add 1 cup or more of Chocolate chips. Continue to stir.
4. Drop cookies onto a lightly greased cookie sheet by the teaspoon, or as desired size.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.
6. Makes 5-6 dozen.
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to JB411 from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.