1. In a 3 Qt sauce pot, brown Farmington® bacon over medium heat until it starts to become crisp.
2. Add onions to the pot containing the bacon and its grease. Season with a pinch of salt.
3. Cook for about 5 minutes until onions become translucent.
4. Add Kaskey's® chicken broth, Ginger Evans® pumpkin, and Marcum® spices to the pot. Simmer for 10 minutes
5. Ladle the soup into bowls. Garnish each bowl with a dollop of Coburn Farms® sour cream and a couple of Portmann's® croutons.
6. Serve and Enjoy!
For an extra smooth soup, carefully pour into a blender and puree. Whenever pureeing hot liquids always cover your blender with a dish towel and start at low speed before moving to high speed to prevent splatter.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.