1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a medium size pot, begin heating the brown sugar with the Marcum® pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons of water.
3. Heat the sugar mixture to a boil, and boil for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Meanwhile, mix together the Ginger Evans® nuts in a separate bowl.
4. Heat the nuts in the microwave for about 45 seconds, then immediately pour nuts into pot and stir to coat.
5. Pour nut mixture out onto a baking sheet lined with Poly Steel® aluminum foil that has been sprayed with Westcott® cooking spray.
6. Place the nuts into a preheated 350 ° F oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
7. Remove nuts from oven and allow to cool completely before removing from pan to a serving bowl. Serve and Enjoy!
Always be very careful when working with hot sugar, it can cause very bad burns. Store nuts in a sealed Poly Steel® plastic bag.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.