1. Puree the watermelon in a blender until smooth, then strain through a fine mesh sieve.
2. Place sugar and 1/2 cup water in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in 3 cups of cold water and 1/2 cup of lemon juice into the saucepan sugar and water mixture.
4. Divide the ice into 12 glasses, and pour 2 to 3 tablespoons of watermelon puree over the ice and then top off with lemonade.
5. Gently stir before serving.
No notes available at this time.