1. Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise. Stir in chopped spinach.
2. Spread cream cheese mixture on tortillas to the edges.
3. Spread refried beans over cream cheese mixture.
4. Combine the celery, broccoli and carrots and sprinkle over the beans.
5. Lightly sprinkle with garlic powder or garlic salt.
6. Tightly roll up the tortillas and chill for 30 minutes.
7. Slice into 1 inch pieces an serve.
I made these roll-ups for a picnic lunch to pick up my husband's mother from the airport. It was an easy lunch for on the go and an all-in-one meal with protein, carbs and veggies.