1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut each potato in half lengthwise into 4 equally sized wedges.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
4. Line a sheet pan with foil. Place the potato wedges, skin side down, on the foil. Be sure to space evenly, so they cook uniformly. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
5. Bake for 35 minutes, or until well browned. Serve immediately, sprinkled with more salt if desired.
No notes available at this time.
Thanks to manifest from St. Louis, MO for submitting this recipe.